One 60 Minute RF Lipotron 3000 Body-Conturing Session at Bronze Body
Time Left To Buy
The Fine PrintPurchase limit 1 per user.
Valid for option purchased only and redeemable at the Phelan Blvd., Beaumont, location only.
Appointment required, subject to availability.
Salon employs a 24 hour cancellation policy, vouchers subject to forfeiture.
Voucher does not include gratuity. Please be kind and tip on full value of service provided.
See rules that apply to all deals.
- We offer the best salons with the latest in tanning technology, with 7 locations in Southeast Texas to serve you.
- Noninvasive procedure aims to liquify fatty tissue & promote production of skin-firming collagen with Lipotron 3000.
- Lightwave therapy mimics photosynthesis to regenerate cells & smooth skin imperfections.
Body Conturing and Lightwave Therapy at Bronze Body
An excess of cellulite can harm self-confidence, much like romantic rejection or falling for your own Ponzi scheme. Nourish your self-image with today’s Epon to Bronze Body. Choose between the following options.
- For $75 you get one 60 minute Lipotron body-contouring treatment, a $200 value.
- For $40 you get one 20 to 30 minute Lightwave-therapy treatment, a $80 value
The Bronze Body's aesthetic specialists, Ashley Alfaro and Karen Smith, harness ultrasonic frequencies to nonsurgically tone limbs and tighten skin all over the body. The RF Lipotron 3000** penetrates deep below the skin, aiming to liquify the fatty tissue that causes cellulite, and stimulates the production of skin-firming collagen. During treatments, a technician massages thighs, abdomens, or any area you wish to firm up, with a thin coat of specialized lotion, which allows them to effortlessly glide the Lipotron's small hand held pieces back and forth over their patient's contours. Each gentle, 60-minute session inspires no downtime, so clients can return directly to their daily activities.
During each 20 to 30 miunte Lightwave therapy, LED light stimulates the body’s cellular structure so it can repair itself, potentially smoothing out such imperfections as cellulite, stretch marks, acne, scars, sun spots, and can reverse the signs of age.
** RF Liptron 3000 is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of weight loss.